Growing your home business income on Facebook has never been easier. Something beautiful about marketing through Facebook is that you can find traffic that is specifically targeted, even by using a strategy of marketing which is free on Facebook. The key for you to remember on social media and in this case, Facebook, is to always understand that entertaining viewers and readers along with helping to fulfill their needs is vital.
You shouldn’t use Facebook exclusively for promoting your affiliate products or network marketing business directly. It will not generate the right results as you will be considered a spammer and eventually get booted anyway. This is probably one of the biggest facebook marketing mistakes around. You should always lead with value.
Building Value = Building Relationships = Building your Home Business Income
With that said, below are 6 recommended facebook marketing tips you should implement in your network marketing business.
1. Set up a profile on Facebook. Establish your identity with a profile for your home based business and yourself. This profile on Facebook will be very beneficial in the establishing important relationships with others. While creating a profile, it is important for you to remember to add a profile photo, albums of photos, videos and a button of “add friends”.
2. While social networking, understand the hang out spot for your target market. If your target is bloggers, you may begin searching for groups of bloggers and be sure to become a member. Then, people will begin to request your friendship just from seeing you in the group and participating and this in turn will grow your home business income.
3. Interact and chat inside these social media groups. Leave positive comments, ‘like’ postings of others, add friends and begin interaction.
4. Set up a business fan-page. These pages are created for businesses, products, services, brands, musicians, and celebrities. This page allows public figures, organizations and various groups to create a presence publically on Facebook. You may first tell potential prospects about becoming a fan of your business Facebook page and then, you can share any important information with photo and video uploading, discussion posting administration and also having status updates and posts to the wall.
5. Give fans valuable content. This can be done by writing a post on a blog and sharing with groups you are in which are relevant to the topic. Post them to your page.
6. Add Plug-ins on Facebook to your page. When others press “like”, users can share what is on your page to the users profile. A button reading “Recommendation” will give the option to personalize any other fanpages. Both are only two among a few different plug-ins you need. Also, buttons like LikeBox, LiveStream as well as comments can be essential for marketing through Facebook.
Avoid the common facebook marketing mistakes. Always remember to follow the 80/20 rule…80% of the time provide value…20% of the time promote your network marketing business. If you follow this main rule of facebook marketing, you will be very happy with the results you get and you will definitely grow your home business income.