Being a work at home mom for over 7 years now, I’ve come to love the ability of building a solid passive income business with FREE methods! Rarely do I take any money from my own pockets to build my home based business. This is because, I have learned how to effectively grow any business through my own “trial and error”. That’s right, I made mistakes and I learned from them!
This is the reason why I am building this blog for you! So that YOU do not have to go through this “trial and error” phase when trying to build your passive income business. All you have to do is read and follow what I’ve already outlined for you BUT be consistent with it.
Now…with that being said…let’s get on with Forum Posting and building your home business with it.
Forum posting is a FREE way to drive targeted traffic to your business IF you do it correctly. Do it the wrong way and you end up right where you left off. I’m just going to make this a step by step process that you can follow so that it is simple to do. Please take note…You should work forum posting at least an hour a day (or a minimum of 3 days a week) to be the most effective. This is because you are going to be building relationships and trust and you can’t do that if you post once and then disappear.
Okay…now the steps….
***First off, you are going to be working the “work at home” type forums only because that is what we do and those are the type of people you are trying to target (both work at home and people looking for work at home).
1. To find many work at home forums simply do a search on google. You can type in “work at home forums”, “home business forums”, etc.
2. Sign up with each forum and then complete your profile. Be sure to include a link to your home business in your profile. You will also want to fill out as much information about yourself as you can so that people can get to know you (obviously not your address or home phone).
3. Now, in the signature section, you will want to include an eye catching headline and then a link to your network marketing business.
4. Now, go introduce yourself. (This is an important step that many people neglect to do).
5. After you introduce yourself, browse around the forum and join in on the conversations. Try to add value to the conversations.
That is it! Everyday, log in to your forums and add 4 or 5 posts. DO NOT spam the boards with your home based business! You will get banned and even worse, lose your business account. This is what your signature is for. You create relationships with people and they will click on your signature when they trust you enough to see what you have to offer.
If there is a place to advertise your business on the forum, it is ok to do so, however, I myself usually do not bother with this spot as I am more effective just contributing meaningful posts in the other boards.
There you have it! Forum posting is a great way to take advantage of some free advertising to build your passive income business. Do it consistently for it to be the most effective and eventually you will have a passive stream of targeted traffic to your website on a daily basis.
If you liked this post, please share it with others on FB and Twitter!